Friday, April 13, 2012

Closet Readers

Ok, if you have children that LOVE to read, you may be able to relate to this post. I find the girls reading in the strangest places in the house. Wherever you can carry a book, you might find a reader escaping to a faraway place and time for another adventure, or learning about their "interest of the day." Here are our "closet readers" enjoying a fascinating book on wild cats. They are reading in my closet. Yes, among my shoes they are learning about tigers and panthers. With my scarves and belts as their backdrop, they are discovering pumas and bobcats. Odd behavior? Maybe, but they are in love with books and learning and I love THAT behavior!

 


Eli is learning to "smile" for the camera. It usually includes a goofy squint. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment