Saturday, March 22, 2014

A Night at the Home Theater!

Last night we had 17 friends over to join us for a viewing of the movie, "Turbo." It might seem crazy to some, but I love filling the house with young friends and hearing them talk and play. There was a lot of laughter and fun!

We started the evening with pizza and fruit, and ended with a full concession stand! Each child had $5 in Monopoly money that they could spend. Popcorn was $1, pop and candy were $2. And fruit and water were FREE! Don't you wish real theater concessions were priced like ours?????

I have to give credit to my wonderful husband, Matthew, who is a great sport when we have friends over. He ran the concession stand like a pro, selling pop, boxes of candy and popcorn! You were the best! I know it was a busy evening, but just be thankful it wasn't a sleepover. :)

To be honest, I didn't see much of the movie, so I can't give a review. The clips that I did see were funny, and the kids seemed to like it.


So, this is what 20 kids looks like for an evening! Just a few snapshots of the fun evening! 




I found these cute paper straws at Hy-Vee,
and the popcorn boxes at Dollar General!








No comments:

Post a Comment